FC Platinum and Dynamos clash in a potentially exciting match at Mandava stadium this afternoon that could have impact the league title race. Both teams head into the match on impressive runs and are both part of the title race .
History show Dynamos has dominated FC Platinum in this fixture but Norman Mapeza’s side are keen on rewriting history to enhance their title ambitions .
Here is a look at the numbers ahead of the match:
- Dynamos has won six of the 9 league meetings between the two teams
- FC Platinum have registered only one league victory that victory came in 2013 with FC Platinum handing Dynamos a 2-0 defeat
- 16 goals have been scored in the 9 meetings between the two sides
- Dynamos are unbeaten in 13 games while FC Platinum have a 12 match unbeaten run ahead of the match
- Dynamos are currently in 2nd place and have 39 points while FC Platinum are in 3rd spot on 38 points.