The 2017 edition of the Chibuku Super Cup will enter the semi final stage on Sunday and we look at some facts ahead of the round.
- A total of 14 games have been played so far but two matches were abandoned. The first match to be called off was between Yadah and Chicken Inn in the first round. The second was between Shabanie Mine and CAPS United in the quarter finals.
- The game between Bantu Rovers and Tsholotsho in the preliminary round produced more goals than any game so far. Four goals were scored during the match in which Rovers won 3-1.
- Harare City and How Mine are the only teams in the semi finals of this edition to have reached the same stage in previous campaigns. City went on to win the tournament in 2015.
- Harare City will be making their forth consecutive semi final appearance on Sunday when they play Bulawayo City.
- A total of 26 goals has been scored so far, not including goals awarded to Shabanie Mine and Yadah after their matches were abandoned.
- No game has been decided by penalties in this year’s edition so far. All results were decided inside the regulation time, not including the two abandoned matches
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen