ZIFA has advertised the vacancy for the Warriors coaching job.
The association is looking for a substantive coach for the national team who will start working in early January.
Here is what ZIFA is considering from the potential applicants:
– Should be a holder of a CAF A Coaching Badge or equivalent.
– At least 10 years international football experience.
– Practical Knowledge of Zimbabwean and African football.
– Knowledge of English Language.
– Educational Background (A degree is an added advantage).
– Modern football analysis skills.
The coach’s responsibilities will be to:
– Observe and subject himself to the rules and regulations of ZIFA, COSAFA, CAF, FIFA or any other organization which ZIFA shall be a member.
– Give technical assistance to the team in a manner that is efficient, effective, professional and to the best of his ability in all material times.
– Attend all training sessions and soccer matches or other Association functions at all material times.
– Ensure that players adhere to the ZIFA code of conduct and conditions outlined in their contracts of engagement.
– Advise the Secretariat of the players he wishes to engage for every match.
– Recommend to the Chief Executive officer the appointment of members of his technical team.
– Ensure that the Senior team qualifies and excels for all major tournaments and assignments.
The Warriors have a busy schedule next year where they are playing in the 2021 African Cup of Nations (Afcon) qualifiers, the 2022 World Cup qualifiers and the African Nations Championship (Chan) finals.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen