The 2017 Best Fifa Football Awards will be held this evening in London, England.
The winners in seven categories will be announced during the event. South African goalkeeper Oscarine Masuluke is one of the three nominees in the FIFA Puskas Award.
The FIFPro XI will also be announced during the awards. The shortlist contains 55 players and , no African player made it to the list.
The ceremony will be live on SuperSport 3 from 2030 Hours. The Awards Green Carpet event will start at 1900 Hours. You can also watch the event on Fifa’s YouTube channel.
List of nominiees:
* Cristiano Ronaldo (POR / Real Madrid)
* Lionel Messi (ARG – FC Barcelona)
* Neymar (BRA – FC Barcelona/Paris Saint-Germain)
* Deyna Castellanos (VEN – Santa Clarita Blue Heat/Florida State Seminoles)
* Carli Lloyd (USA – Houston Dash/Manchester City Women)
* Lieke Martens (NED – FC Barcelona Femeni)
* Massimiliano Allegri (ITA – Juventus)
* Antonio Conte (ITA – Chelsea)
* Zinedine Zidane (FRA – Real Madrid)
* Nils Nielsen (DEN – Danish national team)
* Gerard Precheur (FRA – Olympique Lyonnais Feminin)
* Sarina Wiegman (NED – Netherlands national team)
* Gianluigi Buffon (ITA – Juventus)
* Keylor Navas (CRC – Real Madrid)
* Manuel Neuer (GER – FC Bayern Munich)
* Olivier Giroud (Arsenal)
* Oscarine Masuluke (Baroka FC)
* Deyna Castellanos (Venezuela U-17)
* Borussia Dortmund supporters
* Celtic supporters
* FC Copenhagen supporters