ZIFA has announced the requirements for individuals or companies that are interested in becoming player agents/ intermediaries for 2017.
FIFA defines an Intermediary as “a natural or legal person who, for a fee or free of charge, represents players and/or clubs in negotiations with a view to concluding an employment contract or represents clubs in negotiations with a view to concluding a transfer agreement”
Among the requirements is 12 Months irrevocable bank guarantee of $15 000 from a reputable commercial bank in favour of ZIFA to be registered once accepted.
In addition the annual registration fee required is two thousand dollars (US$ 2 000) for individuals and three thousand dollars (US $ 3000) for companies while the application will cost $100 .
Application forms can be obtained at the ZIFA head office located at 160 enterprise road, Chisipite, Harare.
– Knowledge of FIFA Regulations on Working with Intermediaries
– Tertiary education certificate
– Police clearance as a test of good character and reputation
– 12 Months irrevocable bank guarantee of $15 000 from a reputable commercial bank in favour of ZIFA
– Completed application form and Intermediary declaration form
– Capacity to pay annual registration fees
– Previous experience as a player agent is added advantage
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, chat with us using the chat feature at the bottom right of this screen