Mighty Warriors coach Sithethelelwe Sibanda has named a 26-member squad that will play against Zambia in the back to back Africa Women Cup of Nations qualifiers.
The players are set to begin training on Thursday ahead of the first leg scheduled on 6 June in Zambia.
The reverse fixture will be played at Rufaro stadium on 10 June.
All players who were part of the 4-0 aggregate win over Namibia in the previous round are available, and Rutendo Makore is also ready to play.
The COSAFA Women Championship golden boot winner has recovered from an ankle injury which kept her out of the matches against Namibia.
The winner between the Mighty Warriors and Shepolopolo will qualify for the AWCON finals to be played in Ghana from 17 November to 1 December this year.
1. Chido Dzingirai (Correctionnal)
2. Manyara Mandara (Mwenezana)
3. Shebba Rauli (Auckaland)
4. Nobuhle Majika (Inline Academy)
5. Lynett Mutokuto (Black Rhinos)
6. Sheila Makoto (Blue Swallows)
7. Edeline Mutumbami (Blue Swallows)
8. Patience Masitara (CorrectionaL)
9. Sithembile Nyoni (Weerams)
10. Nobukhosi Ncube (New Orleans)
11. Tabeth Mutinhiri (Herentals)
12. Sarudzai Chikowore (Harare City)
13. Talent Mandaza (Black Rhinos)
14. Emmaculate Msipa (Black Rhinos)
15. Marjory Nyaumwe (Correctional)
16. Daisy Kaitano (Black Rhinos)
17. Felistas Muzongondi (Black Rhinos)
18. Mavis Chirandu (Black Rhinos)
19. Vimbai Mharadzi (Blue Swallows)
20. Kudzai Chiparausha (Blue swallows)
21. Rutendo Makore
22. Erina Jeke (Correctional)
23. Berita Kabwe (Correctional)
24. Susan Nyama (Herentals)
25. Maudy Mafuruse (Faith Drive)
26. Tafadzwa Tsunguro (ZRP)