Chicken Inn Football Club have clinched three new sponsorship deals that are set to heavily benefit their players and members of the technical staff.
The side which has been largely sponsored by Simbisa Brands since being promoted into the country’s top flight league from 2010 has entered into partnerships with Blackshark Protection Services, Bonvie Medical Aid, Zibuko Capital.
The Gamecocks also unveiled their new home and away kits.
Here are details on the sponsorship packages:
Blackshart Protect Services Sponsorship Package
Total package $35 700.
– Company to avail $650 for monthly awards.
– $1 500 for End of Year awards.
– Warm-up T-Shirts plus travelling gear.
“This a package is meant to help Chicken Inn become an attractive destination for players. We think with Chicken Inn we can do much better to improve soccer in the country. We have noted with joy that in Chicken
Inn’s success and peace is in their DNA,” said Blackshart Protect Services business and development director Trevor Takashaya.
Bonvile Medical Aid Sponsorship Package
– Monetary Value of $233 986.
– Medical Aid Cover for all the team’s players and members of the technical team.
– Bonvile brand gym t-shirts.
– Payment of the clubs gym fees.
– Third alternative playing kit.
– Bovile Medical Aid to fully brand Chicken Inn’s team doctor and physiotherapist.
Zibuko Capital Private Limited Sponsorship Package
– Prize Monies for Chicken Inn’s Man of the Match Home and Away
– Training bibs
At the function it was also announced that National Foods Limited and local mobile phone operator Telecel are in talks with the former champions for possible sponsorship deals.
Interestingly, representatives from National Foods and Telecel attended the event where Chicken Inn took some time to parade their players in their new kits, tracksuits, traveling and training kit.