Zifa has given an update about the national team which is currently in camp, preparing for the CHAN qualifier against Lesotho on Sunday.
The camp started on Monday and all the 27 locally-based players announced in the provisional squad are present.
According to Zifa, the Warriors are having two training sessions per day till Friday.
The encounter is set for this month with the first scheduled for National Sports Stadium on September 22, while the return fixture is on October 20 in Maseru.
1. Nelson Chadya (Ngezi Platinum Stars)
2. Maxwell Nyamupanedengu (Harare City)
3. Ariel Sibanda (Highlanders)
4. Simbarashe Chinani (Dynamos)
5. Peter Muduhwa (Highlanders)
6. MacClive Phiri (Highlanders)
7. Ian Nekati (ZPC Kariba)
8. Xolani Ndlovu (Chicken Inn)
9. Partson Jaure (Manica Diamonds)
10. Nomore Chinyerere (Hwange)
11.Lawrence Mhlanga (FC Platinum)
12. Nqobizitha Masuku (Highlanders)
13. Juan Mutudza (Herentals)
14. Joel Ngodzo (Caps United)
15. Ralph Kawondera (Triangle United)
16. Leeroy Mavunga (Yadah Stars)
17. Valentine Kadonzvo (Chicken Inn)
18. Sipho Ndlovu (Chicken Inn)
19. Ian Nyoni (Chapungu)
20. Tichaona Chipunza (Chicken Inn)
21. Phineas Bamusi (Caps United)
22. Never Tigere (FC Platinum)
23. Wellington Taderera (Black Rhinos)
24. William Manondo (Harare City)
25. Prince Dube (Highlanders)
26. Evans Katema (Dynamos)
27. Obriel Chirinda