The Confederation of African football (CAF) has released a ten man shortlist for the 2015 African player of the year award.
The winner will be decided by votes of the Coaches or Technical Directors of the National Associations affiliated to CAF.
The awards gala will be held on Thursday, 7 January 2016 in Abuja, Nigeria.
The players chosen are:
- André Ayew (Ghana & Swansea)
- Aymen Abdennour (Tunisia & Valencia)
- Mudather Ibrahim (Sudan & El Hilal)
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon & Borussia Dortmund)
- Mohamed Salah (Egypt & Roma)
- Sadio Mané (Senegal & Southampton)
- Serge Aurier (Cote d’Ivoire & Paris Saint Germain)
- Sofiane Feghouli (Algeria & Valencia)
- Yacine Brahimi ( Algeria & Porto)
- Yaya Touré (Cote d’Ivoire & Manchester City)
African Player of the – Year Based in Africa award shortlist
Abdeladim Khadrouf (Morocco & Moghreb Tetouan)
Baghdad Bounedjah ( Algeria & Etoile du Sahel)
Felipe Ovono (Equatorial Guinea & Orlando Pirates)
Kermit Erasmus (South Africa & Orlando Pirates)
Mbwana Aly Samatta (Tanzania & TP Mazembe)
Mohamed Meftah ( Algeria & USM Alger)
Mudather Eltaib Ibrahim ‘Karika’ (Sudan & El Hilal)
Robert Kidiaba Muteba ( DR Congo & TP Mazembe)
Roger Assalé (Cote d’Ivoire & TP Mazembe)
Zineddine Ferhat (Algeria & USM Alger)
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.